Identify and Destroy these 6 Obstacles
We believe being a godly dad means intentionally discipling your child.
Sadly, EVERY dad faces obstacles on his way to being a godly dad.
The 6 most common obstacles are:
- Ignorance: “I didn’t know it was my job.”
- Inertia: “I don’t know where to start.”
- Delegation: “I’ll let someone else do it.”
- Guilt: “Who am I to talk?”
- Procrastination: “I’ve got plenty of time.”
- Despair: “My kid’s too far gone.”
One or more of these sound like you? We can help you identify and destroy these obstacles. Just fill out the form on the right and the free eBook is yours.